Steps for Application:
- Application Forms are not available online and must be requested from the Administrator.
- Telephonically contact the Administrator directly for further details and to request the Application Forms. CLICK HERE!
- The Application Forms must be submitted to our offices at Huis Uitsig prior to making an appointment. This is done in order to prepare the evaluation and correct placement, together with the senior Nurse, which will then be discussed during your interview.
- Admission is from 60 years of age. Please read the Application documentation carefully and take note of the content. Kindly make sure that you attach all the relevant reports and provide all information in detail and in full as requested on the Application Forms. Incomplete applications will be rejected and send back to you for completion, which will cause a delay in your application process.
- When completing either of the forms in English or Afrikaans and sending it back to us, in doing so, you automatically agree to the Legal Terms.
By submitting the Application Forms to us, you hereby give consent that the personal information contained on the forms may be submitted to the program and be used for the application process. The program complies with the relevant POPI act and if you have any questions in this regard you are welcome to contact us via e-mail or telephonically. Thank you!
Submitting your Application Form:
We take your adjustment to your new home serious and wish to take the time to discuss your current health and living conditions in order to assist with the process that needs to be followed for your application. This will ensure the correct placement into our program to best suit your needs and health requirements.
The relevant and dedicated contact person below is ready to assist you with the Application process and to answer any questions you might have in your new journey going forward.
RELEVANT CONTACT DETAILS FOR ALL APPLICATIONS:
Mr. Pierre Louw
Office no: 021 – 939 0116