HUIS UITSIG EVENT TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. For those who selected the Direct Bank Transfer as payment option, please use the following Bank Account number to pay your tickets: Name: Uitsig Ouetehuis, ABSA Bank: Account no: 390850875, Branch: 632005. Use your order number on the ticket as reference when making your payment. Please e-mail the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org allowing us to allocate and confirm your booked ticket for the event.
2. We accept no responsibility for incorrect or incomplete details supplied by you during registration when you create an account. You will be required to complete your personal information in full when you create an account when buying your tickets. By creating an account and entering your personal information, you consent to be added to our database and mailing list to receive direct correspondence and news from us. We use this information to attend to you as our customer. You can unsubscribe at any time via our e-mail correspondence. We will use your information for marketing and newsletters.
3. It is your responsibility to review all the ticket terms before you proceed to make a booking. On receipt of your booking or ticket(s) we will send you an e-mail notice containing the relevant booking number. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. If you do not receive a confirmation notice after submitting your payment information or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting your booking or payment information, you should contact us to verify whether your order has been received and processed. Only you are aware of any problems that may have occurred during the booking process. We will not by liable for any losses you may incur if you assume that a booking was not processed because you experienced errors while booking online and because you did not receive any correspondence or confirmation notice from us.
4. Please come as early as possible, it can get very busy here. Print your ticket at home and bring with your printed ticket confirmation you received on your e-mail when you made the booking. As soon as you have successfully paid, you will be on our guestlist.
5. We cannot refund tickets to any person that did not arrive for their booked show or event. It is your responsibility to check the dates and location on your ticket of the event or show you have booked.
6. There is no specific seating that can be pre-booked. On arrival you will be directed to a table or a seating area depending on the layout of the specific event. Preference will be given for people with disabilities pending availability.
7. No Refunds or credit notes will be issued for bookings cancelled by clients.
8. We reserve the right not to accept or process your booking or ticket sale. We will notify you whatever the case may be at the time. We may without prior notice alter a program, location or arrangements for any event or change prices as deem necessary or even postpone or cancel an event in certain circumstances outside of our control. In the event of a show/event being cancelled by Huis Uitsig for any unforeseen reason whatsoever, Huis Uitsig will offer the client alternative dates to choose from should the event take place at a later stage, or give a credit note to be used by the client for any future events held by Huis Uitsig, which the client want to attend. You may also offer the booking or payment as a donation.
9. We take great care to make sure that all the text, descriptions together with pricing of each event, is correct at the time it is posted and displayed on the website. However, should an obvious error be detected, you will be informed immediately of such error(s) or an incorrect price or inaccurate event details. You will be offered ways to correct your already completed purchase/ticket, to meet the correct and required price or correct arrangements or details according to the event/show or concert. Therefore, your purchase/order/booked ticket is concluded and only valid upon acceptance and final approval by Huis Uitsig and the event organizers.
10. No beverages, alcohol or food may be brought onto the premises. Please support the vendors at the time of the event.
11. You attend events at your own risk. Huis Uitsig accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to property or any injury to persons while on the premises or at any venue of an event/show held by Huis Uitsig.
12. When tickets of an event/show have a competition or prizes assigned to them or related activities, the judge’s decision at the time will be final. We will not enter any correspondence related to the decision of the judges at the time.
13. You may not re-sell the tickets you purchased or use our trademarks.
14. A ticket purchased for a particular event, may not be transferred, or used to attend another event.
16. Failure to enforce or make provision through these terms and conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Provisions will remain in force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
17. For any further details kindly contact us directly at: 021-939 0116 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Thank you for joining the event and supporting our efforts. We look forward to meeting you there!
* * * END * * *